These terms were last updated on April 12, 2020.
https://getwarmly.com, https://www.trackadvocates.com, https://pushpull.community.com and all sub-domains will henceforth be referred to as “Site”.
All software (including integrations with third-party software) and services we offer through our Site will henceforth be referred to as “Services”.
Any information that relates to an identifiable individual will henceforth be referred to as “Personal Information".
We use the information described in this subsection for auditing, security, debugging, internal research and development, maintaining the quality and safety of our Services, and service performance purposes. In particular, we use this information to measure web traffic and usage activity on our Site for purposes of improving and enhancing the functionality of our Site, to look for possible fraudulent activity, and to better understand the sources of traffic and transactions on our Site. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our Site. In order to understand and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, we may also use web beacons, cookies, and other technology to identify the fact that you have visited our Site or seen one of our advertisements.
- Registration information. When you register for an account, we collect your username, password and email address.
- Billing information. If you make a payment to Warmly, we require you to provide your billing details, such as a name, address, email address and, in some instances, financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment. If you provide a billing address, we will regard that as the location of the account holder.
- Account settings. You can set various preferences and personal details on pages like your account settings page.
- CRM information. In order for us to provide our services, we must have access to your CRM/address book. This information can include the email addresses, names, job titles and more of your contacts. We never sell your contact data and we never reach out to your contacts without your consent. We reserve the right to anonymize and aggregate the data you provide us for the purpose of training our algorithms to be more effective. Your customer list is private, we never share it.
- Other data you intentionally share. We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts. For example, if you provide us with a testimonial.
- Usage data. We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Services. This may include which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Additionally, like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, and timestamps.Personal Information gathered through Tracking Technologies may include internet or other electronic network activity information for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, links to/from any page, and time spent at a site.
- Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access our Services, such as your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
- Referral data. If you arrive at our Site from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties. We may collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us. For example, you have the option of registering and signing into Warmly with a third- party authentication provider. If you do this, the authentication of your logon details is handled by that third-party authenticator.
You may also consider visiting aboutcookies.org, which provides helpful information about cookies. You can choose to disable cookies for our Site but this may limit (or in some cases completely disable) your ability to use our Site and Services.
This section describes the subset of Personal Information we share with partners, customers, and service providers, or for legal, corporate, or compliance purposes.
We share Personal Information with service providers and third parties for our operational purposes and the below described business purposes.
We do not, and will never, share your personal information with any entity that is not essential to providing you our product’s functionality. Your data (including your CRM data) will never be accessible to anyone other than you and us.
We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if we believe in our sole discretion that it is absolutely necessary or appropriate in order to (i) respond to a subpoena, court order, or other binding legal process; (ii) comply with laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, including without limitation those designed to protect your privacy rights; (iii) prevent physical or other harm, financial loss, or infringement of your rights, Warmly’s rights, or the rights of anyone else; or (iv) report suspected illegal activity or investigate and pursue violations of our binding contractual agreements.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information as necessary in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or similar event for purposes consistent with that transaction. Note that, in such an event, Personal Information in our possession may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Warmly is based in the United States. The Site and Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be collected, transferred to, stored and otherwise processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Site and/or Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
You may be entitled to additional privacy notices depending on where you are located. Please see the appropriate subsection below that may apply to you.
Warmly considers the security of all the information and data within our control to be a top priority, and consistent with this we implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, such information or data. However, no security system is impenetrable, and unanticipated system failures or the efforts of malicious actors are an unfortunate reality on the internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the information and data within our control, including Personal Information, is absolutely secure.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. Because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising, we do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Warmly does not direct our services towards individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18, we take steps to immediately delete that information. If you become aware that Warmly has improperly collected information from individuals under the age of 18, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.